News Article | 30 September 2020
The Global Forum on Cyber Expertise (GFCE) Secretariat is seeking an organized, efficient, and communicative intern to support the Secretariat in communications and Cybil Knowledge Portal in its main office in The Hague, the Netherlands. The internship is for 6 months with a preferred starting date of 1 November 2020.
The role of the GFCE intern is to provide support to the GFCE Secretariat in carrying out the GFCE Communication Strategy 2020 and the Cybil Communication Strategy. The intern will assist in improving the communication of the GFCE Secretariat’s messages to the GFCE Community through member mailings, publications, email and social media. Amongst the duties and responsibilities of this internship, the intern will also draft social media, email and web content, use WordPress to publish and edit web content. Please kindly see more information about the opening here.
Established in 2015, the GFCE is a multi-stakeholder communityof more than 115 members and partners consisting of governments, IGOs, companies, academia and project implementers from all regions of the world. Its mission is to strengthen cyber capacity and expertise globally by being a pragmatic, action-orientated and flexible platform for international collaboration. The GFCE delivers its mission through coordinationto avoid duplication of efforts and blind spots; knowledge sharing to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of projects; being a Clearing House to connect requests for assistance with offers of support; and identifying and filling knowledge gaps with the development of a global CCB Research Agenda. More information can be found on www.thegfce.org.
- Applicants are required to send a cover letter with their motivation and their CV to the GFCE Secretariat at email@example.com. Deadline for application is Sunday 11 October 2020.
- Following the application deadline, the Secretariat will review all applications and inform the applicants about the status of their application.
- Interviews with the selected applicants will be held in the week of 12 – 16 October 2020.
- The selected applicant will be starting on 1 November 2020.
- Please kindly note that the position is in The Hague and the GFCE Secretariat does not cover relocation costs.
For more information on this internship opportunity please contact Marjo Baayen, Director GFCE Secretariat, via firstname.lastname@example.org.