How can I support the GFCE?
When you support the GFCE, you are joining us in strengthening cyber capacity and expertise globally.
There are many ways to support us but here are some ideas:
- Join the GFCE as a Member or Partner and actively participate in GFCE Working Group(s)
- Provide funding to the GFCE Foundation
- Share projects, tools, publications and events related to cyber capacity building for Cybil
- Follow us on our social media accounts
- Spread the GFCE word in your network
What will my funding be used for?
Funds we receive will support the core functions of the GFCE (and the Secretariat) including helping realize the Clearing House function, organizing global and regional events, and supporting the GFCE community and processes that deliver the GFCE mission.
Your funds can also be earmarked for a specific project; for example:
- Research projects (under the GFCE Global Research Agenda)
- Helping countries attend GFCE events
- The Cybil knowledge portal
- Smaller capacity building projects, such as workshops and pilots