Clearing House Coordinator/Global Partnerships Manager (UK FCDO)
UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
September 2021 – March 2022
- embed the operational process of the Clearing House in the GFCE community
- scale up the offer of the Clearing House both national and regionally, assisting with the alignment of regional CCB programmes to meet CCB needs
- encourage a demand driven approach to the Clearing House across the GFCE working groups.
- The benefit in the achievement of these aims will be to ensure better visibility, understanding and use of the GFCE Clearing House Tool by GFCE Members and Partners
- Lead the GFCE Clearing House operations, actively supporting matching requests for cyber capacity building support from GFCE Members with offers of international support.
- Develop a GFCE Clearing House Strategy, prioritising efforts and resources to scale the Clearing House offer both nationally and regionally.
- Promote and broaden understanding of the GFCE Clearing House Tool’s offer and impact among the GFCE community and internationally.
- Work with GFCE Working Groups to refine/design a demand driven approach for GFCE members and partners to utilise, engage and improve coordination on CCB efforts, avoiding duplication, through the GFCE Clearing house Tool.